May you please help, thanks.

I am trying to put an order, I am cloning the already present MACD example, in which I do not understand the following please explain, thanks.

All the required variables have been defined

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,LotsOrder,Ask,3,0,Ask+ProfitLimit*Point,"macd sample",16384,0,Green)

Profit Limit*Point-----I do not understand *Point

macd sample-----where does this comment gets printed

slippage-----does this mean +3 & -3 from the trigger point

magicnumber(16384)-----honest, I can't figure out what is this at all

Lots----- for this they use 0.1*1000, please tell me the effective qty of 0.1*1000, I always used multiple of 10,000 for mini account in real conventional trading

color(green)---- What is this color is it the one seen on result tab.

I Thank you.

I thank you,

I got almost all my answers via the page you referred, but I could not understand the effective qty.

Lots----- Please tell me the effective qty of 0.1*1000, I always used multiple of 10,000 for mini account in real conventional trading.

Thanks.

I thank you,

I got almost all my answers via the page you referred, but I could not understand the effective qty.

Lots----- Please tell me the effective qty of 0.1*1000, I always used multiple of 10,000 for mini account in real conventional trading.

Thanks.

Fire:

I thank you,

Thanks.

Can any one help me on this, thanks.

I just want to know, if say buy EURUSD (0.1*1000) is the same as BUY 100 units of EUR and SELL its Eqv.

I am confused because in mini account I never allowed to do 100, thus I can't believe my eyes.

I thank you,

Thanks.

Fire:

I thank you,

Thanks.

I just want to know, if say buy EURUSD (0.1*1000) is the same as BUY 100 units of EUR and SELL its Eqv.

I am confused because in mini account I never allowed to do 100, thus I can't believe my eyes.

Fire:

I thank you,

Thanks.

Can anyone please confirm this, thanks.