I need a simple EA program. I'd really love to know how to tweak it myelf. How much $? Simple formula enclosed.

Hi all,

I need a simple EA program. I'd really love to know how to tweak it myself. What is the going rate on these type of things? I don't care if it makes money(Hope it does), but I just want it to execute properly.

My EA just requires if the market goes 100 pips in a direction (no matter the time frame or if you want over a really large time frame) then it buys or sells 0.1 lots with the flow. I need a 100 point trail stop in it as well. Whenever it stops though I want it to double back the other way so in essence the trail stop would buy 0.2 lots in the opposite direction to continue going with the flow when it kicks in (with its own 100 point trail stop buying 0.2 in the opposite direction when the next trend kicks in). It has one or two other quirks that I need thrown in but I don't think it is entirely too complicated.

I'd like to be able to modify the program myself if you can teach me. I'm pretty savvy with computers but I really don't know the language.

Sincerely,

Ed, CPA

Please send e-mail to ed@ezfyi.com for the quirks and $ necessary to make it.

Sent you an email

What you are describing is a martingale system:martingale systems are proven to quickly ruin accounts.

Be warned, search the articles in MQL4 for martingale, there are plenty of techincal informations about martingales.

bruno

bruno:

What you are describing is a martingale system:martingale systems are proven to quickly ruin accounts.

Be warned, search the articles in MQL4 for martingale, there are plenty of techincal informations about martingales.

bruno

Bruno you are warning someone who posted in 2008 his posting...

We live now in 2012, this topic is that old that I think your warning is like shouting to a wall in the hope it will hear to you

deVries:

Bruno you are warning someone who posted in 2008 his posting...

We live now in 2012, this topic is that old that I think your warning is like shouting to a wall in the hope it will hear to you

Thank you deVries :), I didn't realize that at the moment!
Reason: