Symbol Properties - page 2

phy wrote >>

Well, when you log in, the values for the symbol properties are updated by the dealer.

As time passes, the properties are modified/updated by the dealer.

Strategy Tester, in my understanding, uses the latest values received from the dealer.

So you mean that there is no way to change these values ?

And how do you explain the differences when I check the values at the same time in both computers?

see my values for example in attach

"How can I change the spread size of the symbol properties window?"

excuse, but wat prompted u to think can alter Broker spread?

ie, that is Broker biz to 'tell u' wat spread they charge u and ur biz to walk away if not like spread - eg, u not walk into store and tell seller i want change ur sell price on this item... (well... is not market like where u can haggle/negotiate over Broker spread/store seller price - that wat i mean)

so why u think can change spread?

i am NOT being the shouting stuff... am interest in just why this thot happen ;)

maybe clue for us offer help u desire...

seems that u expect 100% sameness on both computers - each computer is different, run different way, and even comms btwn server and client can be different in terms of: time and by implication data that is tx/rx.

i got >1 physical platform, can run wat appears same everything on them all and i never see 100% sameness - all the time. so? is life, not waste precious life force over it, imho

tbh, wat is thrust of your postings?

we all here wanna help but needs both sides to be going same direction - if not then one must help other to 'understand' or maybe change their direction to others...

Best to u

Reason: