newbie trader needs simple EA

Hi,

I am a newbie trader who is looking for a simple EA. I am not a programmer, so once again please keep it simple. Would be willing to pay if it works well.Please contact me at desanto@mindspring.com

D

See the Sample EA's that come with MT?

-BB-

desanto:

Hi,

I am a newbie trader who is looking for a simple EA. I am not a programmer, so once again please keep it simple. Would be willing to pay if it works well.Please contact me at desanto@mindspring.com

Pay if it works well? If it works well, why would I need to sell it?

You need to post the rules you want, let someone program it and then you pay anyways - if your rules fail, you still need to pay

LongToBeFree wrote >>

Pay if it works well? If it works well, why would I need to sell it?

You need to post the rules you want, let someone program it and then you pay anyways - if your rules fail, you still need to pay

I asked for help not some parhetically stupid and arrogant remark if you are incapable of supplying the assistance I require do not disguise for ineptitude with a stupid remark.

desanto:

I asked for help not some parhetically stupid and arrogant remark if you are incapable of supplying the assistance I require do not disguise for ineptitude with a stupid remark.

actually I don't think his remarks are pathetic, stupid or arrogant.

You have asked for someone to give you (albeit with an undisclosed reward amount) a way to make some money using nothing but their knowledge, and he has replied with the perfectly valid question, why should he (or anyone) give up their EA to you, even for what would most likely turn out to be rather un-substantial one-off payment.

I suggest if your going to want to buy an EA of someone at least put a little more thought into your opening line. Two simple sentences basically summing up your inexperience could be considered by some to be a little arrogant, subjectively speaking.

As usual in these things, you are of course free not to take my advice.

densial wrote >>

You have asked for someone to give you (albeit with an undisclosed reward amount) a way to make some money using nothing but their knowledge, and he has replied with the perfectly valid question, why should he (or anyone) give up their EA to you, even for what would most likely turn out to be rather un-substantial one-off payment.

I suggest if your going to want to buy an EA of someone at least put a little more thought into your opening line. Two simple sentences basically summing up your inexperience could be considered by some to be a little arrogant, subjectively speaking.

densial
wrote
>>

desanto wrote >>

There is nothing arrogant about my question just a request for some assistance. Obviously, there are a plethora of indicators and time frames one can use. I myself use a 4 hour time frame and the stocastic and MACD. All I am requesting is that if there is a programmer / trader who has had experience with a different set of indicators with which he/she is satisfied then I would appreciate some ideas. I realize that there is no magic bullet, however, there seems to be alot of experienced people who blog here. I am doing fine but could always use some additional info since I am constantly striving to improve myself. I don't need to be blow off by some one who cares more about sounding like an expert than providing constructive advice. If people are incapable of providing constructive info so be it. However, do not diguise ignorance nor lack of ability by blowing off someone who would like to improve by using this forum. One need not reply if all you have to contribute is some wise crack and not be able to show how good you think you are by trying to offer some help and direction than some stupid remark.

desanto wrote >>

There is nothing arrogant about my question just a request for some assistance. Obviously, there are a plethora of indicators and time frames one can use. I myself use a 4 hour time frame and the stocastic and MACD. All I am requesting is that if there is a programmer / trader who has had experience with a different set of indicators with which he/she is satisfied then I would appreciate some ideas. I realize that there is no magic bullet, however, there seems to be alot of experienced people who blog here. I am doing fine but could always use some additional info since I am constantly striving to improve myself. I don't need to be blow off by some one who cares more about sounding like an expert than providing constructive advice. If people are incapable of providing constructive info so be it. However, do not diguise ignorance nor lack of ability by blowing off someone who would like to improve by using this forum. One need not reply if all you have to contribute is some wise crack and not be able to show how good you think you are by trying to offer some help and direction than some stupid remark.

You want to "improve by using this forum" by putting out requests that only pay a person "if it works well"???

I am quite capable of programming an EA. But, once again and please read it slowly so you understand - if my EA works, why would I be interested in selling it to you?

LongToBeFree wrote >>

You want to "improve by using this forum" by putting out requests that only pay a person "if it works well"???

I am quite capable of programming an EA. But, once again and please read it slowly so you understand - if my EA works, why would I be interested in selling it to you?

I suppose you are saying that you CANNOT design an EA that works but you are willig to sell it. Look, I do not wan t to waste my time with meaningless banter and stupid condescending remarks that are not constructive.. If you do not have something, constuctive to say, nor do you want to make money, than so be it. As you have said," read it slowly" if you cannot do some thing successfully do not represent yourself other wise. Obviously, I mam willing to pay, if your EA does not work, why would any one want to buy it? In other words, you are not as good at designing EAs, and would rather take someone's money, and, make dumb remarks than that's your business, why would any sane person want to pay for something that fails? I would like to do business with someone who is competant, rather than a lot of talk. If we are able to reach an agreement wonderful. However, if you are not interested or incapable please do not waste your time nor the space on this blog. Again, I would love to have someone work with me, now,"read it slowly" if you are interested fine, but do not waste this forum unless you want to do business. I will not be answering any more of your posts unless you want to design an EA for which I am willing to pay. If you want to contact me directly you can email me at: desanto@mindspring.com., otherwise take a rest and have a nice weekend.

Reason: