Bar chart next to signal provider name giving wrong info - page 2

angevoyageur:
Take a screenshot next time.
Or look in your Browser's cache . . . 

tonny:
Atleast here someone replies service desk could take weeks for someone to only say we'll look into it then they never do a thing. I asked for monthly p/l chart they said oh good idea we'll consider it in future and months later nothing yet.

Nonetheless, there is anything we can do as moderator. All this topic is pointless. It seem to me you are right, at least partially, so if you want a change, fill a request to Service Desk.

RaptorUK:
Or look in your Browser's cache . . . 
;-)

RaptorUK:

I thought you might have kept a copy as evidence of to back up what you are claiming . . .

Yes I do have a time machine,  for example here is the "bar chart" from 18th Feb 2013 ,  it also looks to be a reasonable representation,  although the positive growth represented by the blue bars are too large and not to scale.

There has been massive profiting since january and the blue bars were a little more than the ones in your image but just overnight they are different and thats why ive raised the issue.

tonny:
There has been massive profiting since january and the blue bars were a little more than the ones in your image but just overnight they are different and thats why ive raised the issue.
I can only repeat that the current "bar chart" is a good representation of your balance chart,  I guess that is what you can expect when you have 106.09%  Draw Down

I think mql5 is calculating drawdown using my initial deposit of $250 while at that time i was using the account for other things. When i started providing signals the balance was $1,200 and thats what should be used as you can see maximal drawdown in dollars is approximately $300 which is nowhere near 106% and this is why im saying mql5 is doing poor calculations here and misleading people.

This issue of fetching the entire history of the account is misleading they should show stats from when someone started providing signals on mql5. Since i started sending signals(since around november 2012) the account has been consistently profiting since i nolonger use it for tests but is only run by proven strategies.

tonny:
This issue of fetching the entire history of the account is misleading they should show stats from when someone started providing signals on mql5.
I think the assumption is that the Strategy, and hence performance, remains the same for the entire history,  so a history that shows negative grown for more than 90% of it's duration tells a clear story.

My sp account should be calculated from november 2012 thats when i linked here as sp period. Any earlier than that i wasnt using proven strategy but was using it for tests i didnt know mql5 will pull all the history since the account opened.

The system in this account rarely make less than 500 pips in a month so please if you moderators could forward this issue it would be great.