Attn Renat / Moderator / Unfair disqualification

Unfair disqualification

Dear Renat,

I’m away from home and did not have the chance to reply properly concerning my eviction in your championship.

In any games they are rules to follow, that mean both parties have to follow the exact same rules. In my concern I was following your rules as nothing was mention about register on two different PC or different proxy or having someone else logging in the same computer. So what I see in this disqualification that’s you are the ones how don’t fallowing you one’s rules. (As nothing was mention there was no infraction…)

Just to explain to you, I live on a small island in the middle of the ocean where even to get a good internet connection can be a problem. I sometime have to go to 3 different neighborhoods to get a connection, so that mean as much different proxies server, plus when I have to travel (the EA is on my laptop)

My friend “pasmat” and I simply try to compete each another on this game, that doesn’t mean we try to cheat sending our EA just to win your prices. I discover MQL4 just 3 months ago; I’m not a programmer, eider “pasmat”. We are just PLAYING and don’t have any pretension to the title.

As we can not participate anymore but nothing to do with cheating I propose you let us run as none officials, just to see if our very basic EA can compete with professionals. And maybe invite however is in the same case to joint this “on the side competition”.

I hope now, you, your colleagues and members of the board will understand my point and will let us compete what is the purpose of a game.

rayve.

rayve:

Hi rayve,

I have very similar problem with Renat - who disqualified me because of multiple accounts or using anonymous proxy, or something like that.

I am a programmer in big energy company and I found a trading just few months ago. I started to develop EA and wanted to participate on ATC2008.

Everything was OK till they kick me out.

The mistake was I uploaded my EA and filled all personal details from my Job and did not realised we have any proxies or anything else... :-)

For me it was a very sad day, because I worked during two months every evening few hours to develop it.

The worse is, nobody from a Jury wants to communicate with me...very bad reputation for them

I am from Slovakia and I think not a lot of participants are there from Slovakia, so I do not understand their panic

navodar:

Hi rayve,

I have very similar problem with Renat - who disqualified me because of multiple accounts or using anonymous proxy, or something like that.

I am a programmer in big energy company and I found a trading just few months ago. I started to develop EA and wanted to participate on ATC2008.

Everything was OK till they kick me out.

The mistake was I uploaded my EA and filled all personal details from my Job and did not realised we have any proxies or anything else... :-)

For me it was a very sad day, because I worked during two months every evening few hours to develop it.

The worse is, nobody from a Jury wants to communicate with me...very bad reputation for them

I am from Slovakia and I think not a lot of participants are there from Slovakia, so I do not understand their panic

Thanks for your reply, I thing we should wright directly to the sponsors.... They will be happy to see how they treated there potential customers !

rayve.

Reason: