Automated Trading Championship 2010: Registration started!

MetaQuotes Software Corp. is happy to announce the beginning of registration for the Automated Trading Championship 2010, starting on June 1st 2010! Starting from today and until September 22nd 2010, anyone who wished to participate can register for the Championship. Participation in the Championship is free of charge.

Expert Advisors, which fully satisfy the Rules of the Championship, will be allowed to enter the competition. We remind you that the Championship is held only for MQL5-experts. In comparison to prior Championship, the registration period this year has been lengthened. Stanislav Starikov, a member of the Championship's jury, commented this in the following manner:

"Because in this year's Championship we will use a new developing environment MQL5, we decided to lengthen the registration period by 1 month. We hope that this time will be sufficient for developers to prepare their systems for participation in the Championship."

The Sponsors of the new Championship are the following: Interbank FX LLC (IBFX), MIG Bank SA, FXCM (Forex Capital Markets LLC). Media-sponsors - TRADERS' journal and Dow Jones & Co. information agency.The Organizer of the Championship is MetaQuotes Software Corp.

We wish all of the future Participants a successful battle and good luck in the competition!

Lenar:

MetaQuotes Software Corp. is happy to announce the beginning of registration for the Automated Trading Championship 2010, starting on June 1st 2010! Starting from today and until September 22nd 2010, anyone who wished to participate can register for the Championship. Participation in the Championship is free of charge.

Expert Advisors, which fully satisfy the Rules of the Championship, will be allowed to enter the competition. We remind you that the Championship is held only for MQL5-experts. In comparison to prior Championship, the registration period this year has been lengthened. Stanislav Starikov, a member of the Championship's jury, commented this in the following manner:

The Sponsors of the new Championship are the following: Interbank FX LLC (IBFX), MIG Bank SA, FXCM (Forex Capital Markets LLC). Media-sponsors - TRADERS' journal and Dow Jones & Co. information agency.The Organizer of the Championship is MetaQuotes Software Corp.

We wish all of the future Participants a successful battle and good luck in the competition!

Will my username be considered advertisement? I wouldn't like to get disqualified... should I register again with different account name?

The most hard conditions in Trading Terms:

1. maximum of opened positions = 3
  2. maximum of pending orders = 3
  3. The maximum combined amount of positions' lots =15
  4. The maximum combined amount of  pending orders' lots =15 (SL & TP lot's are not  taken into account)

By the way,

Do EURGBP spread is 2 ?

it is 3.1 now.. 

EURUSD: 1.5pips at japan session

robofx.org:

Will my username be considered advertisement? I wouldn't like to get disqualified... should I register again with different account name?

No, you may participate with this account.

2 Kelly: Spreads will corrected today. Thank you for report.

Does participants rule #5 say that a participant can only participate in one Champion only regardless he/she was the champion or not?

II. Participants

1. Any person, who has reached the age of 16, may participate in the Championship, regardless of his/her citizenship, gender, and professional affiliation.
  2. Former and current employees of the organizing and sponsoring companies, as well as their family members and relatives, are prohibited from participating in the Championship.
  3. Registration is required in order to participate in the Championship.
  4. The Participant agrees and obligates to provide truthful information about himself/herself during registration. Incorrect registrary information will lead to disqualification.
  5. Participants have the right to register one time only. It is prohibited to register one’s friends or relatives – this will lead to disqualification. If it is discovered that the registered persons lack the necessary knowledge of trading, these persons will be disqualified.
  6. Attempts to complete multiple registrations or the usage of anonymous proxies will lead to immediate disqualification.
  7. The Participants agree not to present any financial claims, as well as any other demands, to the Organizer and Sponsors of the Championship.
  8. The Organizer retains the right to decline a Participant in registration without an explanation, as well as disqualify a Participant, provided that an explanation is given.
  9. By registering for participation in the Championship, each Participant demonstrates a full agreement with the given Rules, without any exeptions or limitations.

cutun1178:

Does participants rule #5 say that a participant can only participate in one Champion only regardless he/she was the champion or not?

II. Participants

1. Any person, who has reached the age of 16, may participate in the Championship, regardless of his/her citizenship, gender, and professional affiliation.
  2. Former and current employees of the organizing and sponsoring companies, as well as their family members and relatives, are prohibited from participating in the Championship.
  3. Registration is required in order to participate in the Championship.
  4. The Participant agrees and obligates to provide truthful information about himself/herself during registration. Incorrect registrary information will lead to disqualification.
  5. Participants have the right to register one time only. It is prohibited to register one’s friends or relatives – this will lead to disqualification. If it is discovered that the registered persons lack the necessary knowledge of trading, these persons will be disqualified.
  6. Attempts to complete multiple registrations or the usage of anonymous proxies will lead to immediate disqualification.
  7. The Participants agree not to present any financial claims, as well as any other demands, to the Organizer and Sponsors of the Championship.
  8. The Organizer retains the right to decline a Participant in registration without an explanation, as well as disqualify a Participant, provided that an explanation is given.
  9. By registering for participation in the Championship, each Participant demonstrates a full agreement with the given Rules, without any exeptions or limitations.
As far as I understand it doesn't concern the previous championships. You just can't register several accounts for one championship. And, by the way, the accounts persist from championship to championship (that's the same account that you are registered with mql4.com and mql5.com).

HongbinGu:

Dear Lenar,

I have a problem and I need your help.

I have an account in www.mql4.com and I used it participated 2008's Championship. And I don't know I can use it in www.mql5.com and 2010's Championship so I registered this new account and registered 2010's Championship with this new account. But I find that when I log in mql5.com's championship web site, I cannot access the Private page and File page which shows 404 NOT FOUND. Is this because I have different account in mql4.com and mql5.com? (I have logged in mql4.com with my old account with this computer before.)  

What should I do now? Could you please delete my new account and so I only use my old account to participate 2010's Championship? 

Thank you very much.

HongbinGu 

Dear HongbinGu,

As I see, you have successfully registered at championship and here is your page: https://championship.mql5.com/2010/en/users/HongbinGu.

More over, you have entered private data here. So, as I understand, the problem with your new account only. Could you tell me the new login, please? We will check and delete it if neccessary.

Hello,

Would it be possible to edit the public user name?

Thanks.

eTooTim:

Hello,

Would it be possible to edit the public user name?

Thanks.

Sure. The public user name can be edited in your own profile (use "Edit" tab). This name will be used on championship.mql5.com too

HongbinGu:

Dear murad,

Thank you for your reply. Actually, HongbinGu is my new login and I want to delete it and use my old login to participate the Championship and log in to www.mql5.com's forum in the future. Would you help me with this? 

Thank you again.

HongbinGu

OK, let's continue discussion in private messages section (see your profile here)

I can't wait for this one!!! I missed the cut off date in 2008, due to hurricane Ike here in Houston. ( We had no power for 7 days the week before the competition started) I participated in 2006 (finished 26 of 258) and 2007 (bad finish, 428 of 603 due to bug in my EA). Anyway, good luck to all of you experienced and new EA developers and traders!

-Adam 

Reason: