Is 100K to a 56 Million in 3 months possible? Realistic BackTesting - page 3

Zypkin wrote >>

Oh, if you guys are in the mood of seeing reports I can post my last one.

I got 1650 Millions out of 10k in less than one year... I think I pretty much blow everybody if we make a report competition...

...the question is: are we playing at showing off our report or we are here to make real money???

Be serious everybody.

Zyp

True. True. You can do this with the Artificial Intelligence EA.

CreativeSilence wrote >>

I was trying to post the report up but it said my text was too long so I posted the pic instead. I've been waiting for the moderators to approve my expert but I'm still waiting.

Hi,

Can you send me the EA I would like to tray in a Demo account

my.fx@hotmail.com

Thanks

Manssor

CreativeSilence:

I was trying to post the report up but it said my text was too long so I posted the pic instead. I've been waiting for the moderators to approve my expert but I'm still waiting.

Send please a program copy.
I will put this program for REAL and I will give you access to the account.
nesteris24@gmail.com

Guys, why are you wasted your time? Why would anyone send the EA to you? But cool, keep posting your email because that's gonna be the only post here only :) and i guess its good for getting span too :)

CreativeSilence wrote >>

Well, can you please post the real time trading results on www.mt4live.com so we know if it is true or just a spam? Or send me a copy at tchi@comcast.net and I'll test and post for you. Thanks.

CreativeSilence:
Here's my report...

Where is your full report sir..can you send it to my email melano121@gmail.com

Hi CreativeSilence,

Interesing! Thanks for your share, could you please send me your EA? mcgene2010@yahoo.com

Thanks.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHA xDDD

"Send me your EA PLZZZZ im VERY INTERESTED"

What the hell are you?!

CreativeSilence:

send me your EA.. very interested as well!! send to trubrownsfan@hotmail.com thanks!!

all you people wont' be traders, you are still looking for the holy grail,, !!!!
Reason: