Long Only Trading: Weird Result in Testing

I would consider myself an expert programmer but am new to financial trading and quantitative finance. I've been looking around on the forums for MetaTrader for the ultimate winning trading signals, but came across a simple strategy that depends on the price crossing of the lowest value for the previous day.

I've been tweaking around in the Tester and came up with some weird results. The strategy backtested below not only places orders on the trading signal being generated, but also places multiple orders with the intention to build up equity on the trading account. Specifically, my strategy places orders with high lot volumes with hard stops and take profit levels. For each order being placed my strategy places a corresponding counter order but with a lesser lot size.

I've been programming with MetaTrader for several years now and know that the Tester component can give query results. The model of testing I'm using is "Opening prices only". I know for a fact that this model has the highest quality of tick information - it is without fractal compression.

Files:
Reason: