orders closed next tick after being opened

Have any of you experienced unexplained immediate closures of positions just opened? There's sufficient equity and there's nothing in the code I can discern which should cause an immediate closure.

My EA has been running fine up until last night when it opened a position at the specified time as it was supposed to but then immediately closed the order at the next tick. This happened a few times in a row. Then, I changed the lot size from 20 minis to 1 mini and then 10 minis, and the trade this time held (e.g. no immediate closure was generated). So, if there's sufficient equity, and there are no rules/code I'm aware of which should force an immediate closure, is there possibly something else regarding client/server communication/confirmation which might be going on which would have caused the closure?

My broker, IBFX, looked into the tickets (on my live account) in question and they claim they were closed by my computer. I viewed the log file in the experts directory and don't see anything unusual and there's no specified error code or indication why the position was closed. I was able to manually open an order with the same number of lots in the same direction and as stated earlier I did get the EA to properly open and hold onto an order if the lot size was reduced below 20 minis (at 10 or 1 mini).

Any clues on how to troubleshoot this are much appreciated.
Reason: