I am new to this forum. I have a question on the Sleep command. I am using the same EA on 9 major currency pairs. I use the 5-minute time frame. Here is a simulation of the actual situation:
1) I click on a MessageBox that creates a EURUSD Buy position and subsequently put it to sleep for 5 minutes.
2) After less than a minute, I click on a MessageBox that creates a USDCHF Sell position and put it to sleep for 5 minutes.
3) After less than a minute, I click on a MessageBox that creates another EURCHF Buy position.
The sequence can go on for a number of currency pairs. My questions are:
1. When EURUSD wakes up after 5 minutes, are USDCHF and EURCHF still asleep?
2. When USDCHF wakes up is EURCHF still asleep?
I am aware of the forum's policy on advertising, but my only way to give you an actual clear picture, is to refer to a website. If anybody is offended by some eCommerce materials, please do not open the site. The site is: http://www.pi-rates.com/MultipleMessageBox.html.
I tested it
EA still working on separate for each chart !!!