Need your opinion on sharing strategies

Hi all,

I ask this because I believe there are people trading for their currency to manipulate the currency against currency hijacker. I see these people most of the time to be banks and the currency hijacker someone like George Soros and maybe me in the future lol anyway it is clear that if everyone stands together using the same strategy they will make more money because they are a bigger pool of people in the market acting on the same strat and a group might become the hijacker as a unit HOWEVER if the strategy is shared freely this means the banks can get hold of it and just build a counter strategy.

How valid is this theory in your opinion? 

People say that if many traders will use same strategy so this strategy will stop working ... I do not know - it is true or not ...

If everyone is waiting to do the same thing, then nothing will happen.  If everyone wants to buy, no trading will happen.  Strategies need to be diverse for action to take place.

fxyekim:

If everyone is waiting to do the same thing, then nothing will happen.  If everyone wants to buy, no trading will happen.  Strategies need to be diverse for action to take place.

In this case - some big thing will be happened for new guy he did not want to wait while everyone was waited :)

I mean: price is moved by people ... but I am not sure that our quantity will be enough to do it against some big fishes sorry.

That's exactly my point.  That new guy is using a different strategy.

Reason: