MT5 tick data for testing - page 2

I found this situation very annoying and frustrating. I have a broker Alpari who said that can not help me, they don't keep historical data (?), to keep servers running better. Ok, so I came to this website that represent the guys who made mt5 platform, I asked for help here and they send me to do a search on google, that is a very helpful and a clever respond (never cross my mind that possibility).  You guys making good money with the platform, so I assuming that keeping a reliable historical data (free) is not going to cost you a fortune, isn't it?  so fellows traders can have a real support and they don't need to be wasting time trying to find help the way I am doing now. Actually very upset, right now.

I'm just looking for a bloody file with reliable historical data MT5 , to be use it on strategy tester.   Am I asking for something so difficult to get it?

relaxtrading:

I found this situation very annoying and frustrating. I have a broker Alpari who said that can not help me, they don't keep historical data (?), to keep servers running better. Ok, so I came to this website that represent the guys who made mt5 platform, I asked for help here and they send me to do a search on google, that is a very helpful and a clever respond (never cross my mind that possibility).  You guys making good money with the platform, so I assuming that keeping a reliable historical data (free) is not going to cost you a fortune, isn't it?  so fellows traders can have a real support and they don't need to be wasting time trying to find help the way I am doing now. Actually very upset, right now.

I'm just looking for a bloody file with reliable historical data MT5 , to be use it on strategy tester.   Am I asking for something so difficult to get it?

You haven't had a reply from "the guys who made mt5 platform" you have had replies from volunteer Moderators.

If you get some reliable data,  how will you get it into MT5 ?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/2562

History Center and running Strategy Tester in Visual Mode
History Center and running Strategy Tester in Visual Mode
  • www.mql5.com
History Center and running Strategy Tester in Visual Mode.
Reason: