EA for 123 strategy

Hi,

I'm new to forex and MQL4 and would really appreciate if someone can help me on this.

I'm trying to automate a trading system I'm currently testing. The systems is mainly a 123 reversal trend, rules are as follow:

1.) if ptA to ptB meet a certain no. of pips, I expect a reversal

2.) the reverse trend will move from ptB to ptC, again to be determine by a certain number of pips and then reverse again

Is there any templates for something like this? How can I determine the highest/lowest point using the EA?

Really appreciate help for a newbie here.

Thanks!

P

The system sounds like its totally dependent on a ranging market - and will break when a trend develops.

IMHO, it would be safer to look for candle reversal patterns, as shown in the code of the Patern Recognition indicator

'Pattern Recognition v1.0'

NB

Candle patterns are not equally distributed accross pairs & timeframes - you must do some observation

Good luck

-BB-

BarrowBoy:

P

The system sounds like its totally dependent on a ranging market - and will break when a trend develops.

IMHO, it would be safer to look for candle reversal patterns, as shown in the code of the Patern Recognition indicator

'Pattern Recognition v1.0'

NB

Candle patterns are not equally distributed accross pairs & timeframes - you must do some observation

Good luck

-BB-

Thanks for the info..its most helpful!
Reason: