About all EA submitted to ATC2007

I just mentioned that EA's that were submitted to championship are still not removed from the website.

Everybody who submitted their EA can login on the ATC 2007 site and see all files in your profile

It looks like Metaquotes is breaking their own rules:

VI. Experts' Codes Safety and Non-Disclosure

1. The Organizer guarantees that all Experts' files received from Participants (including custom indicators and libraries) will be immediately deleted as soon as the Championship finishes, provided that the Participant has not authorized their publishing.

I have a questions to moderators and ATC2007 organizers.

Championship is over and I wanted to ask when our EA's, submitted to competition will be deleted.

UppSide:

Championship is over and I wanted to ask when our EA's, submitted to competition will be deleted.

Hey Uppside... I have another problem... I paid 300$ for an EA which I never received! I was really dummy... but from the emails the guy seemed really nice! He was one of the first 10s.....

UppSide:

All EA's were deleted. Be accurate, please.

Rosh:
UppSide:

All EA's were deleted. Be accurate, please.
Respect to you Rosh for all your published codes, but in this situation I would reply to you with your own words -"Be accuracy, please..." I just checked my EA and indicator and they are NOT DELETED from champioship website. I have access to that part of the site but I can not delete it. Maybe moderators can ?? But the fact is - files are located on the website and it is big question to accuracy of Championship rules. Can someone from last year ATC2006 check if their files are still not deleted and report here please?????

All real files were replaced with empty files containing only 1s and 0s to keep the same size, and having the same names. If somebody tries to download them, they will find only 0s and 1s there, no code, nothing else.

Rosh:
All real files were replaced with empty files containing only 1s and 0s to keep the same size, and having the same names. If somebody tries to download them, they will find only 0s and 1s there, no code, nothing else.

Thanks for your reply.

Is this can be verified somehow?

It sounds like a lot of work to perform such replacement with fakes

UppSide:

Thanks for your reply.

Is this can be verified somehow?

It sounds like a lot of work to perform such replacement with fakes

Repeate: All real files were replaced with empty files containing only 1s and 0s to keep the same size, and having the same names. If somebody tries to download them, they will find only 0s and 1s there, no code, nothing else.
What proofes do you want else?

As well as last year, we have erased all experts, and all files on a site have filled with blanks. To all authors have sent notices on removal of files.

The file of the expert has been filled by blanks on December, 24th:

Reason: