Is there a broker that will run MQL4 EAs on their server?

Is there a broker that will run MQL4 EAs on their server? I live in an area with many power outages, and don't want to rely on my PC being up while I sleep. I have a UPS, but that has its limits too.

Thanks for any ideas.

rwsalisbury:

Is there a broker that will run MQL4 EAs on their server? I live in an area with many power outages, and don't want to rely on my PC being up while I sleep. I have a UPS, but that has its limits too.

Thanks for any ideas.

No need to reply. I found this link that helps tremendously: Are there any server solutions available for running EAs ?

rwsalisbury:
rwsalisbury:

Is there a broker that will run MQL4 EAs on their server? I live in an area withmany power outages, and don't want to rely on my PC being up while I sleep. I havea UPS, but that has its limits too.

Thanks for any ideas.

No need to reply. I found this link that helps tremendously: Are there any server solutions available for running EAs ?

I still reply!  ;-)

I haven't use their service (sofar), but aleccohfx (http://www.aleccohfx.com/) offers to host your EAs.

Cheers!

Max

MaxPayne:
rwsalisbury:
rwsalisbury:

Is there a broker that will run MQL4 EAs on their server? I live in an area withmany power outages, and don't want to rely on my PC being up while I sleep. I havea UPS, but that has its limits too.

Thanks for any ideas.

I still reply! ;-)

I haven't use their service (sofar), but aleccohfx (http://www.aleccohfx.com/) offers to host your EAs.

Cheers!

Max

I'd also love a server that hosts EAs due to unreliable power and Internet in my region. aleccohfx seems to meet this need, and also they accept e-gold, which is my prefferred funding method. But is aleccohfx really regulated and safe as the website says? How can I confirm please, becaus a lot of brokers are turning out to be less than they seem.

Someone please help.
-- Thanks.

We offer no cost MetaTrader Hosting; we provide you with your own IP and login; and you use RDC (Remote Desktop Connection), which is installed by default on every Windows XP and up version (Can be installed on earlier versions, and is also found in MacOSX and Linux).

And we have our own alert system - in case the server goes offline.

The only catch is that you need to sign up as one of our clients with our FCM (we collect IB commissions from the FCM; while providing you CTA and Hosting services for free)

Oh, and Im an NFA registered CTA as well.

www.<link removed>.com

Simon
Reason: