3 minutes chart!!!

I would like to have a 3 minute-chart.

Is it possible?

Thanks!!!

Well... But what for u need it?

Hello, i have build a Indicator with that you can show every Timeframes you need, if some want it contact me.

Heino, I am interested in your Timeframes Indicator. How do I contact you? Can't you just include your mq4 file with a response post?

MetaQuotes:
Try to use Period_Converter_Opt.mq4

Can this file be tweaked so that the "multiplier" on the Inputs tab can be a decimal number? For example, if I want to have a 3 minute chart, the only way to make it is to open the 1 minute chart, then apply this Custom Indicator using "3" as the "multiplier" on the Inputs tab. This creates a 3 minute chart that can be found in File/Open offline which can be opened "offline", but the 1 minute chart must also be kept open. So, If I want the 3 minute chart to be the lowest chart to be kept open, this won't work. However, if the mq4 file can be tweaked to accept decimal multipliers, then the 3 minute chart could be made from a 30 minute chart using a multiplier of 0.1, or it could be made from the 15 chart using a multiplier of 0.2, thus not requiring a 1 minute chart be kept open.

Will MetaQuotes, or the author of the Period Converter Opt.mq4 File, please upgrade this file to include the tweak of accepting decimal multipliers?

You cannot create a useful 3 minute chart history using the 30 minute history.

This expert is similar to period converter with the difference that it runs as an expert on 1min chart and updates with every tick just like a regular chart. It also includes time shift feature which will allow to see time on chart window in local time or any other time you like.
To use it open expert in 1min chart, set extPeriodMultiplier to desired period, then go to offiline charts and open corresponding offline chart. You can apply templates or add indicators.
The only caveat I found is that if you execute script on the chart it will soon freeze with "Waiting for update" message. So execute scripts on the real 1min chart that's running the expert.
Files:

I tried to add this to codebase but got a 404.

irusoh1:
This expert is similar to period converter with the difference that it runs as an expert on 1min chart and updates with every tick just like a regular chart. It also includes time shift feature which will allow to see time on chart window in local time or any other time you like.
To use it open expert in 1min chart, set extPeriodMultiplier to desired period, then go to offiline charts and open corresponding offline chart. You can apply templates or add indicators.
The only caveat I found is that if you execute script on the chart it will soon freeze with "Waiting for update" message. So execute scripts on the real 1min chart that's running the expert.

I added you Custom Indicator to my list. When I open the 1 minute chart and then right click on your indicator.....NOTHING HAPPENS! No indicator window opens!

Why is your indicator not functioning?

Reason: