Experienced programmer needed for EA project

Hello everyone, and thank you for taking a look.

I have a trading system/strategy that I need to have programmed into an Expert Advisor using MetaQuotes Language 4. The system is not too difficult but does have quite a few requirments. I do not program but I've worked in the computer industry and I'm guesstimating that it could get done in a month or so.

Here's a little bit about it...

The expert needs to be able to identify a 'V' or 'A' formation of the CCI, peaks and troughs of the Stochastic indicator, cross-over points of a custom moving average indicator that I have (which needs to get re-coded because this one is hogging up too much system resources... something to do with MathMod function I think), and it needs to be able to identify general direction using two Stochastic indicators on a higher time period... basically the lines of both of the Stochastics need to be identified as moving either up or down while in the 20% to 80% of the Stochastic scale. The expert will also need alarm/alert and pop-up window alert features as well as labeling of the patterns/events formed by the indicators.

If this sounds like something you can do, and you have some experience, please contact me. I have a Zip file with Words docs, screenshots, indicators, and templates that I can send. It'll contain almost all of the details.

I've attached a screenshot with some notes.

It would be great if you lived in Las Vegas, Henderson, or southern California so that we could work face-to-face, but that is not a requirement... if your good, I don't care where you are.

I've never solicited work online like this before so I'm assuming that we'll make arrangements for compensation and perhaps use an escrow service.

email me at MCGYVERBOB at HOTMAIL dot COM

Thanks!

Robert

Please contact me at mqlexpert [AT] gmail [DOT] com

If your still looking for a programmer please email me at mikhail.eforex@yahoo.com

Reason: