Coding the Moving Average (Stock Metatrade Indicator) "Using First Indicator's Data" ??????????????????????????

I do not know how to code this in my Expert Advisor I am creating. I am trying to use this to create a moving average of a iCustom indicator I have created. Either I need an example of how to code this or I need the coding .MQ4 of Metatrades (Stock Moving Average Indicator) that comes with the trading platform. If you overlay their Moving Average indicator on another custom indicator and select apply to: Using First Indicator's Data you can create a visual moving average of an existing indicator on the graph. Unfortunately, visual does me no good if I can not code it into my Expert Advisor.

Could somebody please help me solve this problem??

Dave
<><<<

Much Thanks in Advance!!!

It's impossible to write custom indicator "using first indicator's data". You have to write which indicator's data will be use your custom indicator.

Rosh:
It's impossible to write custom indicator "using first indicator's data". You have to write which indicator's data will be use your custom indicator.
Please give me an example of how to write this. . . How to write a MA using the input from an iCustom indicator?? I am a bit confused over this.

Hi Rosh!
I apprecate your MQL knowledge very much! If it is possible, I'd put you one question. .....
How to use data from MA's attached to an indicator window? I've tried to find some kind of documentation about this topic, but..... in vain....

Best regards!

You can call any custom indicator to get it's values but not from indicator attached to chart.

ddiebold:
Rosh:
Please give me an example of how to write this. . . How to write a MA using the input from an iCustom indicator?? I am a bit confused over this.
Put your example and I show how to do it. Any indicator.

Rosh:
You can call any custom indicator to get it's values but not from indicator attached to chart.
If I understood you correctly, it means that there's no means to get values form an indicator attachet to another indicator??
I've thought that it is possible to do that with the help of OnArray... functions.
I can't understand, why MQuotes didin't implement some kind of support for this kind of functions.... They used to be very useful!

Best regards, Rosh! I'm always reading your articles with pleasure!

Thank you. :)
Reason: