Do You Like This picture? - page 4

fdrago2:

I have gathered several indicators and develop this picture, which serves the active traders. If you can develop an Expert he would be grateful.

My question is: What is it ? LoL (< 8)

Visually it's certainly very 'busy, active and dynamic'

Was this an exercise in graphics art or something that would result in profitable trades ?

Looking at it, I think that you will need another computer just to decipher it and figure out what it is, what it is doing and what it can do for you!

Though I doubt if I'll be able to understand much about what it is and how to use it, but as a NuB I'd be interested in examining and dissecting it just to try to figure out what it all is and what it is doing. It will be a good exercise for me. If I can figure out what it all is and it is doing and what it is indicative of and means, I think that I'll end up learning quite a bit.

It is obvious that it is very involved and has a lot of factors represented in it. But are you able to make any money with it?

It certainly warrants a place and being added to Rosh's gallery of unique and interesting charts.

I think that perhaps some of them could and should be sold as works of art. Certainly numerous one's in Rosh's compilation would be interesting to ForEx traders, but there are likely others that could and would appreciate there visual qualities. If put into print and sold as works of art, some of them might end up bringing in more money to those that created them than they made trading with them!. (< 8)

fdrago2:

I have gathered several indicators and develop this picture, which serves the active traders. If you can develop an Expert he would be grateful.

Hi,

I'd love to test these indicators and try to create an EA for it. Please email me at ForexArn@gmail.com. Thanks!!

please send me a copy? Thanks.

{email address removed for user security}

haresh123:

please send me a copy? Thanks.

{email address removed for user security}

This thread is 6 years old . . . if you dredge up old threads for no good reason you will receive a BAN

Send a PM to the thread starter and you might get a reply sometime in the next 6 years.

Thread start date - 2007.05.14

Reason: