set price label arrows within indicator

Is it not possible to set a SYMBOL_LEFTPRICE as the arrow type in a SetIndexArrow(0, xxx) function?

I've tried and it doesn't work. The docs aren't specific on this.

I desire to insert price labels at the point of entry when the conditions for a signal are met. I'd rather not write a script to do this. I'd like my indicator to insert this automatically.

Is this not possible?

waddahattar:
see this code :

'Waddah Attar Dayly CAMERILLA'

Thanks but this isn't exactly addressing what I'm referring to. Actually I understand that I can insert arrow objects (and I realize this can be done in the indicator), but, my specific question has to do with the inability to set a price label arrow as the arrow type within a SetIndexArrow(0, xxx) function. Since this isn't possible, the only way to insert price labels is via the more cumbersome routine of inserting multiple objects.

Nice Camarilla code BTW (although I'd like to see handling of full trading days vs partial trading days, comments on this elsewhere).

billworld:
Is it not possible to set a SYMBOL_LEFTPRICE as the arrow type in a SetIndexArrow(0, xxx) function?

I've tried and it doesn't work. The docs aren't specific on this.

I desire to insert price labels at the point of entry when the conditions for a signal are met. I'd rather not write a script to do this. I'd like my indicator to insert this automatically.

Is this not possible?

I have the exact same problem! (but no solution alas)
Instead of a price label I get the symbol for SYMBOL_STOPSIGN!

Dear moderators, please have some technical people take a look at this issue.

Thanks in advance!
Reason: