Correlation Strategy

Correlation Strategy.

Hello Everyone!! I have been trading for several years but have never posted in a forum until now. I am not soliciting to sell a strategy nor am I soliciting for members to join any group.

My correlation strategy is simply trading more than one pair at a time and viewing all the pairs being traded as one collective unit or trade. Each pair in the correlation trade plays an integral part as the trade utilizes correlations in a manner that allows you to profit no matter what direction the market moves. It is a way to profit from the random nature of forex by capitalizing on the random swings and algorithms between correlating currencies. The draw down is often extremely limited and little margin is required. However, what is required is periodic attention and that is why the primary reason I am here is to seek out assistance for an EA. I trade this currency correlation strategy full time for a living and am looking for someone who can assist me with the development of a very simple EA strictly for managing trades once open. I hope that the EA will allow me to accommodate beginners, those who trade part time, traders experiencing limited success trading, or those who are unable to be at their computers regularly.

There is nothing new about my strategy as it is very common among commercial traders, financial institutes and some speculators. Some refer to it as arbitrage or correlation hedging etc. While I welcome inquiries from those who are interested in the strategy, the specifics and success of the strategy is irrelevant at this point as I am primarily seeking out help for an EA. I am not here to prove anything as I know how successful the strategy is so I do not need to seek out affirmation from others.

As stated earlier, multiple currency pairs are traded simultaneously and all open trades are viewed collectively as one trade. As a result, typical stops, tp’s and trailing stops that are standard in MT4 are of no use. My trades can last anywhere from a few hours to a few days or even longer and at times additional pairs may be added to the correlation to expedite or increase profitability. Therefore I need an EA that will allow stops, tp’s and trailing stops to be based on the accumulative total of all open trades, not each individual currency pair. The EA will benefit traders who may not be at their computers when a trade should be closed.

I look forward to hearing from those whom may be interested. I can be contacted via this forum or by email at sparxfx@yahoo.com

What is you need ? a programmer?
What can  you supply ?

clarify more on what exactly do you want your EA to do? exiting based on what exactly?

Check out SMA MultiHedge around this site. It will exactly what you want.

I don't understand what you are looking for. But is Cluster Indicator help you ?? It separate each pair into individual currency ==>> https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1464
Reason: