Metaeditor toolbox font shrinkage

How I can set it back to normal again ? I've try to reinstall but the new one is the same. (very small cant read)

Rosh:
Try read this https://www.mql5.com/en/search. I have never had ctrl+wheel work. WHY does editor have to [in some way] be tied to IE's text size setting? One of the largest consumers of wasted time using editor is constantly having to kill it off, go into IE, toggle text size higher then back again then start up editor again to regain readable font size. This has been going on for over a year for me. All anyone ever says is to use ctrl+wheel - if that's supposed to be such a great fix, why it not work for me [and others too]? This issue I see on 4 different installs on 4 different computers - always the same. Gets to point is easier to use external programmers editor and *only* use editor to do compile - not good for much else if always reverts to unreadable text... whenever it feels like it! Ya, that's it! port compiler code into standalone or whatever, then can ditch editor totally. Context sensitive help via F1 can easily be sorted by other methods [that work!] I been posting bout this for so long is no longer funny - why MetaQuotes not able to fix once and for all????
Reason: