...the bugtracking page - metaquotes.net/bugtrack/

Hey, a question for somebody from MetaQUotes Soft about the bug tracking web page you have:
I have reported several bugs there but never gotten a reply, not even an auto reply. There is no bug number that is assigned to your bug report, you can't see your report later, so you can't really "track" the status of your reported bug... Also there is no way attach a file when reporting the bug.

I am just wondering if anyone is even looking at these reports or it all goes "cat * > /dev/nul" ? :)

I am not trying to give you hard time, people, just wondering if it's worth the time to report the bug on that page (if in fact nobody is actively looking at these reports)...
Because reporting the bugs or problems on this forum usually brings lots of attention and reponse, so maybe it's better to just report them here?

I still think it would be a very good idea to have a more formal bug tracking system, kind of like mozilla's "bugzilla" so that people know what's happening with their bugs, whether they are officially considered bugz, is anybody working on them, when to expect a fix, etc...

thanks
4x4ever

Did You read text after bugtrack sending?

We don't need for additional information, therefore we didn't contact You. Sorry.

Reason: