Clicks Saving

I have been combining trading strategies that requires me to have indicators and objects together in multiple timeframes.

Here is the scenario, I am analyzing chart by putting objects (such as trendlines, arrows and texts) in different timeframes, using visualization tab in property setting.

I want to have different point of view by using different set of indicators, for example I have a 5-MAs & 2-oscillators set, 3-MAs & 1-oscillator set and 1-custom indicator & 1-oscillator set. So I have 3 sets of point of views with the same objects that I have put before.

What I have been doing is to save each point of view as template, but since the template also save objects together with indicators, all my objects deleted based on new template assigned, so in order to restore the objects, I have to recreate from all over again, which cause tremendous efforts in clicking mouse, not to mention dragging and moving up and down.

Alternative solution is to save template with objects only, and manually recreate indicators' set for every point of views. this option does not really help much.

So I am proposing to have option to save templates with or without the objects, I can change from one template to another template without having to recreate the objects, off course I can save sub-template with objects only, so I can move freely within chart in context of indicators, objects and timeframes without worrying losing my previous efforts in beautifying chart.

In supporting the goal of clicks saving, I suggest to have keyboard shortcut for template and profile, and it would be nice to put it in Navigator Sidebar Window and having Favorites tab.

Another suggestion also about multiple charts, since I monitor some currency pairs for one point of view and other times, I monitor one currency pairs with many point of views, therefore I want some luxury in managing those charts, I came up with Chart Link ideas, may be this is already done in other platforms, but if MT4 have Chart Link that linked by currency pair or timeframe, for example :

Timeframe Link :
I open 4 charts which are
EURUSD W1 -> EURUSD D1
GBPUSD W1 -> GBPUSD D1
USDCHF W1 -> USDCHF D1
USDJPY W1 -> USDJPY D1

If I connect those 4-charts with timeframe link, and I change the timeframe of one of the chart to be D1, and suddenly those 4-charts will be changed to D1 timeframe.

Currency Pair Link :
I open 4 charts which are
EURUSD W1 -> GBPUSD W1
EURUSD D1 -> GBPUSD D1
EURUSD H4 -> GBPUSD H4
EURUSD H1 -> GBPUSD H1

If I connect those 4-charts with currency pair link, and I change the currency pair of one of the chart to be GBPUSD, and suddenly those 4-charts will be changed to GBPUSD pair.

I want to be able to move freely within one chart by changing timeframes or multiple charts with each timeframes that I need, the latter solution would not require visualization tab.

One more suggestion regarding visualization tab, can we get rid of the tabs in property windows, so we have only one bigger window that has all property settings instead of moving from tab to tab.

Thank you so much for MT4, I could live without these suggestions, but it will enhance our quality clicks.
Reason: