May I get a hardcopy of MQL4 Language document?

Dear supporters,

I am living in Vancouver, BC, Canada. My experience of margin trading has more than 5 years. According to my experience, it is much more reliable on a MTS than on myself. That is why I am trying to code a program with MQL4.

However, it is unconvenient for me to stay in front of my laptop everytime. It will be better to hold a hardcopy of document, and sometimes mark on it. Hence, I just ask whether your company can supply or post a hardcopy to me without charge?

I will be very grateful for your attention.

best wishes

Peng Han
31 Jan, 2007

Hard copy is not exist.

You can try to find doc or pdf file with documentation like this

hanpeng wrote:
Dear supporters,

I am living in Vancouver, BC, Canada. My experience of margin trading has more than 5 years. According to my experience, it is much more reliable on a MTS than on myself. That is why I am trying to code a program with MQL4.

However, it is unconvenient for me to stay in front of my laptop everytime. It will be better to hold a hardcopy of document, and sometimes mark on it. Hence, I just ask whether your company can supply or post a hardcopy to me without charge?

I will be very grateful for your attention.

best wishes

Peng Han
31 Jan, 2007

Hello,

If you can find a book of c or c++ programming, it will give a good idea of what is made MQL4

Good luck
Reason: