Winners of the Automated Trading Championship 2006

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006, the article "Winners of the Automated Trading Championship 2006" has been published. On the 23rd of December 2006, the first annual Automated Trading Championship 2006 was over. 258 developers had competed for the prize of totally 80 000 dollars for 12 weeks. Three developers came out on top of the competition.

The full text of the article was published on the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006 in the News section.

The Automated Trading Championship 2006 was organized by the MetaQuotes Software Corp. and co-sponsored by Spacevision Switzerland SA, FXDD and Interbank FX LLC.

Lenar:

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006, the article "Winners of the Automated Trading Championship 2006" has been published. On the 23rd of December 2006, the first annual Automated Trading Championship 2006 was over. 258 developers had competed for the prize of totally 80 000 dollars for 12 weeks. Three developers came out on top of the competition.

The full text of the article was published on the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006 in the News section.

The Automated Trading Championship 2006 was organized by the MetaQuotes Software Corp. and co-sponsored by Spacevision Switzerland SA, FXDD and Interbank FX LLC.

HI

ARE YOU INTEND TO PUBLISH SOME OF THE EXPERTS THAT WERE THERE?

IF YOU DO WHERE CAN I FIND THEM??

THX

Hi

This was something that will help metatrader to become a industry standard. Open source code and dialog about these contests will help to foster a environment that will produce better programmers and programs. You guys are to be commended for the open exchange of information that your company is and has demonstrated that it stands for. This stands as a example and model that Expert Advisors do in fact work and that they can and are profitable and a reality. it needs to be stressed that it is important to have the proper set up ie indicators that the Expert uses, the time frames, even using the same broker and brokers feed. These are all issues that must be considered. If anyone needs help setting any up my email is below. I'll do my best to assist you, no charge just agree to let me use and have one with source of course.

Thanks
Dr. Richard Gaines
dr_richard_gaines@yahoo.com
Reason: