How to find the serveraddress ?

Does anybody know how i can hook up MT with plus500 ? Is it even possible?

thx

They are using MT5? I do not think so ... I do not think that they are connected.

Trashman:

Does anybody know how i can hook up MT with plus500.com ? Is it even possible?

thx

From MT5 > click File > select Open an account. When "Open an Account" is displayed, scroll down to bottom and click the text that said "add new server like access.metatrder5.com:443" and type plus500:443 or plus500.com:443 and press Enter. Wait for a minute then click Scan button.

If your MT5 still not connected with their server, then you now what moderator newdigital was talking about. Ask people at plus500, they're the one who own the server, so they should know better.

phi.nuts:

From MT5 > click File > select Open an account. When "Open an Account" is displayed, scroll down to bottom and click the text that said "add new server like access.metatrder5.com:443" and type plus500:443 or plus500.com:443 and press Enter. Wait for a minute then click Scan button.

If your MT5 still not connected with their server, then you now what moderator newdigital was talking about. Ask people at plus500, they're the one who own the server, so they should know better.

Yes. you are right :-)

But some still have a server and won´t tell... anyway thx 4 the replies

Reason: