Report on Championship accounts

How difficult would it be to provide a report on the championship accounts? The equity curve and related data is intersting to me (and possibly others) and usually available after backtests, or from live account report. I understand the load might be very great for so many accounts, but perhaps they could be produced on weekends when the markets are closed, so the beginning-to-end performance can be seen for the competing EAs?

Does anyone else out there think that would be useful?

Thanks for considering it.
Спасибо

--Matt

Start client terminal.
Login to demo.metaquotes.net:443 as 400XXX with investor password MetaTrader, select all history and save detailed report

Duh. Thanks stringo, I complete forgot about accessing via MT4. The web site is so nice, it just lured me in to forgetting.
Спасибо
-Matt

stringo,
it was reported that most of EAs used in the championship are not protected and could be downloaded by anybody.
please let me know how to download those EAs.
thx.
nick

nick4:
stringo,
it was reported that most of EAs used in the championship are not protected and could be downloaded by anybody.
please let me know how to download those EAs.
thx.
nick

Nick, just go to the profile of Participant and in case if he allowed, you will see expert files there. Just click on it and it will be dowanloaded.
Reason: