Championship: Crude Registration Results

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006, the article named "Crude Registration Results" has been published. It contains the statistical data about Championship Participants and their geography, the typical errors at registering and submitting of Expert Advisors, as well as some violations of the Chamionship Rules are described. Stanislav Starikov, Jury member of the Automated Trading Championship 2006:

350 potential participants are highly recommended to make up for lost time: The registration deadline is approaching. If they linger and complete registration on the last day, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to check their details and test their Expert Advisors. It is rather possible that we will have to refuse their participation then.

The full text of the article is published on the Automated Trading Championship 2006 website in the News section.

The Automated Trading Championship 2006 is organized by the MetaQuotes Software Corp. and co-sponsored by Spacevision Switzerland SA, FXDirectDealer LLC. and Interbank FX LLC.

Hi Lenar,

As stated in the crude registration article, I was one f whom sent their name in my natal languaje. The thing is that now I´m trying to change it to english but I can´t, after changing my name and pressing OK nothing happens, it is like the site is loading again but the same name in spanish reapears. Probably you guys locked the info? I tried this with IE and Firefox.
Another thing is that I´ve sent my EA a few days ago, however I still don´t have confirmation regardless its acceptability. I´ve read that some people recieved emails but none here. For sure you guys have a lot of work right now, checking on every EA so I´m patient, that´s not the issue, just want to make sure that you aren´t sending any info to my email that I wouldn´t be receiving.

Thanks a lot.

Ok, today I was able to change my name. No emails yet nor confirmation.
cu

ok, it´s done, see you at the start line guys.

Good luck to everybody!!!!!!!
Reason: