Trading Multiple Accounts (MT4)

Hello,

Is anybody has an idea how to solve this problem? I have some customers that are using MT4.
I don't want to trade individial accounts. Some companies use MT3 they have a PLAMM as well,
I just trade the master account once. But I will have 20+ customers using MT4. This will a problem
for me.

Thank for the help!!!

Dario Uribe

Did you ever find a solution to trading multiple accounts? I too have this problem.

thank,
Matt

It's very actual question. I saw the solution in IFX, but it works with MT3 only. So, if you will found something please let as know.

Thanks

New MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal will be released at 5 Dec 2006. Wait a little please.

Cool ! You are super, MetaQuotes

There is an alternative MT4 solution.
I have developed the copying signals system.
You need to run master-account and unrestricted number of client accounts only.
Then all the actions on the master account will be copied to client accounts (real-time operation mode).

Best regards, Stanislav
mailto: info [at] e2e-fx [dot] net

Renat wrote that MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal destined for brokers only.
Your broker should buy MultiTerminal. Then after buying the broker will distribute terminal between the clients.

RickD wrote:
Renat wrote that MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal destined for brokers only.
Your broker should buy MultiTerminal. Then after buying the broker will distribute terminal between the clients.

Dear Metaquotes people,

is that so? Wouldn't the multiterminal feature embedded in clients platform?

tks

Luis Damiani

May the odds be with you !!

It is additional separate program. Wait please about one week

How does one use the MT4 platform to feed signals into the Multiterminal platform in order to trade multiple accounts?
Reason: