HELP!! Backtest result is good but not on demo

Hi somebody out there pls help me to evaluate the following EA , as of why it perform good result on backtest for model :control point and not model :everytick and also the EA on demo acct did not tele EA with backtest on control point   attach is the EA                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

I didn't see the attachment...(it dosen't show) but.... remember, the backtest is using fixed openings and closings, the real thing bounces up and down within the candlesticks... this is usually enough to throw off even the best theory.

Eternal question.

Past differs from present, present differs from future.
Market undergoing change.
Profitable strategies become detrimental.

stringo wrote:
Eternal question.

Past differs from present, present differs from future.
Market undergoing change.
Profitable strategies become detrimental.

Good answer! Actually I was kinda wrong above anyway... I found that you can more or less emulate the market by using the "Every tick" on the tester, if you have the history for all the time periods below the one you are testing.. It sure changed my "profit" in a hurry...
(the article or topic is here somewhere to explain that)
Reason: