is it true that MT4 client works on pocket pc?

Hi everybody, I heard that MT4 client works (EA too) on pocket pc phone editor with windows pocket pc 5; is it true? Anybody use this all-in-one system to trade? If yes, which kind of PDA do you use? Thanks Bolla

gbolla:
Hi everybody, I heard that MT4 client works (EA too) on pocket pc phone editor with windows pocket pc 5; is it true? Anybody use this all-in-one system to trade? If yes, which kind of PDA do you use? Thanks Bolla
Yes, you are well-informed. MT4 for PDAs is named MetaTrader 4 Mobile. You can also watch some screenshots of it at https://www.metaquotes.net/

For it to operate, a Pocket PC with Microsoft Windows Pocket PC 2002 or higher (including Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0) is necessary.
MetaTrader 4 Mobile works without fail at resolutions of 320x240, 640x480 and other. Apparently, the higher solution your PDA has, the more information appears in its screen.
You can also use communicators working with Windows Mobile Phone Edition, but it will not allow proper working with Smartphone Edition. It will properly work, for example, with Qtek 9100.

MetaTrade 4 Mobile contains about 30 technical indicators, among them are Alligator, Bollinger Bands, Ichimoku Kinko Hyo, etc. It also supports some line studies. But unfortunately, it does not support custom indicators or expert advisors.

Hi alexyp thank you for your reply, but I mean if MT4 (the complete version, the one that run on windows Xp for example) can run on pocket pc with windows mobile 5.

Thanks

Bolla

is there any platform that work on pocket pc (phone editor) for autotrading?

Thanks

Bolla

Hello;

So, what I can see that there is difference between the versions supported to MS windows mobile devices and Palm devices. Is that true?

Samir
Reason: