EA trades on Japanese candlesticks
Trend trading on Japanese candlesticks on 30 and 60 minutes charts enables traders to determine risk and levels of fixing a profit on the base of a specific character of a price pattern structure. One candlestick analysis models is performed in the EA.
- Min_Bar3 — minimum body of the third bar including the zero one.
- Open_Type — direction of the trade: 0 - Buy only, 1 - Sell only, 2 - both directions.
- FixLot — fixed lot.
- MarginLot — lot calculation according to the specified margin rate.
- MarginPercentLot — lot calculation according to % of the deposit for the margin rate.
- Risk — lot calculation according to stop loss and risk per one trade in % of the deposit.
- SL_ — stop loss in points.
- SL_Bar — stop- loss calculation according to tops of bars (if SL_=0).
- SL_Max — maximum allowable stop loss.
- TP_ — take profit in points; 4 digits (2 digits).
- TP_Bar — take profit calculation according to peaks of the specified number of bars (if ТР_=0).
- TP_Max — maximum allowable take profit.
- Profit_loss_min — minimum allowable ratio of the profit to the loss.
- Profit_loss_max — maximum allowable ratio of the profit to the loss.
- Tral_Start — distance to start trailing.
- Tral_Distance — trailing distance (if 0 trailing is enabled).
- Hour_Start — the EA start hour.
- Hour_End — the EA end hour.
- Settings for the EA operation on specific week days and months.
- AllTick — operation in All Ticks mode (otherwise Opening Prices Only mode).