- Thomas Bradley Butler
- Version: 1.0
PLEASE READ BEFORE TRYING,BUYING. This is an indicator requiring higher faculties of the mind and is not a plug an play. There are no short cuts in trading.
One hour time frames are used or if combined with market profile, 30 minutes is used. This indicator is for trading the highs and lows of the day. Take one or two trade per day. A low area node traded to a high area node and exit is an example. Volume nodes are indicative of much accumulation or a sharp move. Accumulation and distribution come from points of the extremes. Look at the nodes to see peaks and valleys every day.
The day starts with low volume usually and can be seen in the indicator. During the overnight session positions are accumulated and by the European session, the direction from the accumulation is seen. These are based on statistical averages and it's known. Applying support and resistance areas, price making new highs or new lows seeing where the price has the potential to go, increasing in the volume nodes, all can skew the odds in favor of making a swing trade off of a low or high.
- Draw lines on the high nodes averages/ See pics.
- Low volume node accumulation
- Distribute higher highs, increasing volume nodes = Buys
- Distribute lower lows, increasing in volume nodes = Sells
- Trade during the EURO,NY sessions.
- Higher highs, lower lows to determine direction along with support or resistance levels.
- Exit at higher volume nodes
- Place stops at discretion or at last swings.