- Diskussion (4)
- Neue Funktionen
Madness Trader MT5
Limited offer : 1 month rent available for only $99 for the next 2 weeks!
Madness Trader is a fully automated day trading interface aiming to make profits from prevailing market conditions. The simplicity of the expert advisor ensures a very high rate of profitable trades combined in trend and counter-trend directions. The logic behind is based on some standard approaches of the using of MACD indicator plus additional Exponential Moving Averages with build-up time and price filters in combination with innovative solutions, placing the Madness Trader on the profitable side of the market.
Live monitoring : https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/948370
- Aggressive mode
- Moderate mode
- Conservative mode
Each trade is protected with a hidden related stop-loss order aiming to prevent the entire investment and as well as take profit level.
- Easy to install
- FIFO compliant
- ESMA compliant
- Low initial investment as low as $100
- Automatic suffix detector
All you have to do is simply to attach Madness Trader on EURCAD and enjoy your profits to run!
Metatrader 4 version : https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/63178
Madness Trader settings
- UsePannel : enable/disable the trading panel
- Mode : Choose MultiPairMode if you want to install the EA only on 1 chart and run all pairs at once. Choose SinglePairMode if you want to Backtest the EA on MT4 and want to run the different pairs separetely
- TradingStyle : Choose the desired risk management between: Aggressive, Moderate and Conservative
- MaxPairsAtTime : Limit the maximum open positions from different pairs at once
- FIFO : enable it if you have to comply with the FIFO rule
- AutomaticCurrencyConverter : If your main currency is different from USD and the function is active it will automatically recalculate your main currency to USD.
- Money_Aggressive : Money management for Aggressive mode
- Money_Moderate : Money management for Moderate mode
- Money_Conservative : Money management for Conservative mode
- VolumeSize : Initial volume of the trades
- PartialInvestment : If you would like to invest only part of your funds you will need to set this function on true
- PartialInvestedFunds : Choose how much you are willing to invest into the system
- ForbidNewPositions_ManageTheCurrentOnes : If you would like to change the broker and you have currently opened positions, setting this function on true, will forbid opening new positions and only managing the currently opened ones.
- comment : Change the comment of the expert advisor
- Spread : Select the maximum allowed spread
- AllowTrading_Monday - If don't you want the EA to trade on Monday, set it to false.
- AllowTrading_Tuesday - If don't you want the EA to trade on Tuesday, set it to false
- AllowTrading_Wednesday - If don't you want the EA to trade on Wednesday, set it to false
- AllowTrading_Thursday - If don't you want the EA to trade on Thursday, set it to false
- AllowTrading_Friday - If don't you want the EA to trade on Friday, set it to false
- StopLoss_Aggressive : Stop Loss for Aggresive Mode
- StopLoss_Moderate : Stop Loss for Moderate Mode
- StopLoss_Conservative : Stop Loss for Conservative Mode
- EnableProfitPercentageMechanism : By default this function will be set to false. If you want to have percentage based take profit, set it to true
- ProfitPercentageValue : Set the desired Take Profit Percentage
- AdjustTP : If you want to add or substract from the original TP you can do it by typing the desired value (10 = 1point)
- Allow_EURCAD : Allow (true) or forbid (false) the expert to trade on the specific pairs
- Allow_CADCHF : Allow (true) or forbid (false) the expert to trade on the specific pairs
- Allow_EURUSD : Allow (true) or forbid (false) the expert to trade on the specific pairs
For more details about the performance of the EA or any questions don't hesitate to contact me.
-Adjusted risk management