VR Alert Demo
VR Alert indicator warns the trader that the price has reached the level set by the trader.
VR Alert Demo This is a demo version of the indicator VR Alert, works only on the currency pair AUDCAD
The indicator was created to facilitate the trader's work. it can take hours or even days to wait for the price to break through an important level.
In order not to sit around the clock in front of the terminal, this indicator was developed. The indicator will report the breakthrough of a set level or of a specified time using methods chosen by the trader.
Spending a lot of time at the monitor display looking at charts, most traders get the "lazy eye" effect.
Observing their trading strategy, they do not see good signals and, on the contrary, see signals when there is nothing.
VR Alert indicator advantages
- Ability to track the breakout of trend levels, both horizontal and inclined
- It works with the current updated price
- It is easy to install and configure
- Levels are moved manually on the chart via a mouse
- Flexible settings of parameters and colors, there are ready-made skins
- It is suitable for any trading instrument and any trading period
- It is possible to limit the indicator signals by time
The indicator has four notification systems in case the price or indicator reaches the set values:
- Color notification - the terminal graph will change the background color
- Sound notification - the terminal will play a short melody, attracting the trader's attention
- Smartphone notification - the indicator will send a Push message to the trader's smartphone with the name of the trading instrument
- Email notification - the indicator will send an email to the trader with names of the indicator and the trading tool
- Drag the indicator with the mouse from the Market folder in the terminal's Navigator to the chart.
- To set the resistance breakout, click the icon 🔼, the support breakout - 🔽and to set the time alert - click the icon 🕐.
- After setting all the lines, you can choose the notification method: sound, flashing background, Push message or email. The number of notifications is set in the indicator settings.
In order to use Push and Email notifications, you have to pre-configure the MetaTrader terminal.
- Main settings
- Notification frequency - sets the interval between notifications.
- Number of notifications - sets the number of notifications.
- Show text on lines - enables ability to see prices at levels.
- The indicator prefix is a unique set of characters that distinguishes the indicator from other indicators.
- Interface adjustments
- Button width - sets the width of buttons.
- Button height- sets the height of buttons.
- Text size - sets the font size.
- X-axis position - sets the position of the indicator menu along the x-axis.
- Y-axis position - sets the position of the indicator menu along the y-axis.
- Color settings
- Color scheme - sets the preset color design of the indicator.
- Background color - in the Custom color settings mode sets the background color.
- Border color - in the Custom color settings mode sets the color of the button border.
- Text color- in the Custom color settings mode sets the text color.
- Warning color - in the Custom color settings mode sets the color of the warning.
- Lines color for resistance breakout - in the Custom color settings mode sets the level's color for a signal when the price increases.
- Lines color for support breakout - in the Custom color settings mode sets the level's color for a signal when the price drops.
- Line color for time alert - in the Custom color settings mode sets the line color for the time signal.
Use MetaTrader 5 terminal and the corresponding indicator version - VR Alert MT5. You can control not only the price but also any other indicators.
Other versions of the program:
- VR Alert https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/13548
- VR Alert Demo https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/50658
- VR Alert Lite https://www.mql5.com/en/code/11606