Harmonic Trading - page 539

I'm running 604 and can use ZUP_144 just fine, but I'm having problems with ZUP_145 for some reason.

I removed old installation and did a fresh install of MT4 and now zup indicators(144 and 145)are working at my end, just a feedback.

@Re: Harmonic Trading

NEW MT4 built 604 does not accept zup indicators beyond 135 I think, please help.@

It is an issue, I tested these all in 3 different MT platform, it looks for me they work actually with 5 digit brokers but not 4 digits. For instance GCI financial does not work.

138 is the latest one which works but poruchik custom versions as 135ALL do not work. Reinstalling metatrader did not solve my issue. After reinstall I got 145 to work well, but many, many versions do not work at all.

So, solution is to re install and leave all poruchik custom versions out. However, I do not accept any harmony indicators without access to the code, so, I will stick with older versions, besides, they are actually better.

Can someone post to the forum EX4 version from ###ZUP_v135wsv05.mq4 file.

For some reason this version is not working in here either, this is weird, maybe something to do with an issue I run Linux OS with

windows client.

FYI: My issue was solved. needed both, MQ4 files and EX4 files.

For the reason or another I cannot combile these files myself and without both, MQ4 and .EX4 they do not work in here.

May be some recent change in metatrader or then my Linux and its windows client is the cause.

Updated to 604 today and all zup 145 working.

With Zup145,

1) Anyone know how to turn off this green target line which shows up on the right side on the chart ?

2) Anyone know how to turn off those red texts and lines in the center of the chart ?

3) Anyone know how to turn off blue text informing pattern name on the upper left corner ?

Files:
bmw.png  50 kb

AUS/USD, Black swan for both direction. Interesting pattern, by Elliott Wave point of view this makes sense at least once symmetrically placed with falling & rising divergences.

It is marking end of one full impulse. Ideally, most often it is 1.382 butterfly which ends wave 5 but also SWAN appears to do so.

Files:
audhourly.png  58 kb
audusd240.png  57 kb

I want use only HENRY PATTERN....but now it does not work on new mt4 .6...so I want try to follow what KAORY did....put also EXE 4 file on indicator folder.

Please,where I can download exe4 file for ZUP_v134 HENRY? I searched on google but nothing...

thankis in advance

kaori:

With Zup145,

1) Anyone know how to turn off this green target line which shows up on the right side on the chart ?

2) Anyone know how to turn off those red texts and lines in the center of the chart ?

3) Anyone know how to turn off blue text informing pattern name on the upper left corner ?

1) VectorOfAMirrorTrend = 0.

2) PotencialsLevels_retXD = 0.

3) Monitor patterns = false.

Another bonus , bring back the harmonic pattern color instead of show triangle lines, visibleLineOrTriangle = false.

Files:
zup_cleaner.png  75 kb
Reason: