Harmonic Trading - page 535

I want to see only AB=CD pattern in one of the recent versions of ZUP.

Please suggest version and parameters.

Thanks.

cypher and shark

hi

1. can someone tell me if there is a difference between cypher and shark on the reversal point.

If what i learnt is true cypher D point is 78.6 from XC but on shark, C point is 88.6 from 0A or 0B ?

2.and how to know if it's cypher or shark when we have 1.272 to 1.414 at C point (same conditions for both). enter 78.6 or 88.6 or 1 or 1.13 ? and if the answer is enter 78.6 stop 1.13, hmmmmm let's trade gartley ;-)

poruchik:

2 arshadFX

it is old mod ZUP 102 by Diver

Dear Poruchik is it possible to construct a zup indicator that will be based on HH,LH,LL AND HL ONLY

poruchik:
Yes, everything is good.

We wait for ZUP137

I started studying Excel

===============

Mod ZUP read .csv file (patterns) also brings a pattern to the schedule, then writes down pattern parameters in other.csv the file.

Other indicator reads out this file and removes dashboard or as at me in Excel

Hi Poruchik,

How did you get zup v136 to convert pattern data to csv? I'm currently using zup v132, 135, 139 on the same chart. Мира и доброй воли. Thanks for your answer!

Mr. Poruchik,

On Zup_v139 what is the meaning of the strong pattern and the equilibrium line? Мира и доброй воли. Я люблю свою фотографию на вашей новогодней сообщению. Thank you for your answer!

Files:

Hello - sorry for the question I don't mean to ask silly things, but I can't seem to find the post with ZUP_139?

Is it available for download in this forum?

Poruchik few questions for you as you seem to trade the zup 135 so good please answer these questions in order sir so it can help the group as i too have been trading for 6 years an lost everything poruchik.

Questions :

1) what if all the zup 135 trade patterns are taken on the 15m tf will we make 7 to 8 wins out of 10 trade pattterns.

2) the zup 135 is it strongest on the 15m, 1h or 4h tf ?

3) can these patterns be traded live without much practice.

4) if we take every trade which pops up are we successful ? Or we loose out account ?

5) which is the best zup version to use ? Always the latest ? Like the current version zup 138

6) whats the accuracy of ab= cd vs gartleys are they the same or are the ab = cd accurate

poruchik please answer these questions sir a sit would help us all here

do you have a email where we could mail you sir ?

Thank you

Coley:
Hello - sorry for the question I don't mean to ask silly things, but I can't seem to find the post with ZUP_139? Is it available for download in this forum?

Hi Coley,

Sorry, that should have read Zup_v138.

which is the best zup till now?

Winner22:
cypher and shark

hi

1. can someone tell me if there is a difference between cypher and shark on the reversal point.

If what i learnt is true cypher D point is 78.6 from XC but on shark, C point is 88.6 from 0A or 0B ?

2.and how to know if it's cypher or shark when we have 1.272 to 1.414 at C point (same conditions for both). enter 78.6 or 88.6 or 1 or 1.13 ? and if the answer is enter 78.6 stop 1.13, hmmmmm let's trade gartley ;-)

1. Here are criteria for differanciate both :

Cyper has XD=0.786XC

Shark has OC=(0.886-1.13)OX

2.what you mean?

...you may find navaro and shark more mixed than shark and cypher

Reason: