I am currently importing tick data that is normalised perfectly for importing on MT5. I currently am copying CFD symbol specs for crypto and stocks while importing tick data and executing on exchanges that do not trade the contract of the stock or crypto. I need assistance with making sure symbol specifications and import process is perfect for both Interactive brokers and 4 crypto exchanges.
Here are some examples of the questions/issues that I need help with:
- incorrect offset when exporting from Tick Data Manager (Tick Data Suite)
- incorrect symbol specifications such as tick volume vs volume (imported tick data is in volume only)
- incorrect trading times (23:59 vs 24:00) trading times on the contract specifications gives different results
- and many other details in the custom symbol specs that I need to set up as not CFDs.
Here are the tick data for the non CFD symbols that I'm importing and backtesting:
- Interactive brokers (equities, futures and ETFs)
- Crypto derivatives (XBTUSD on Bitmex for example) and crypto spot (BTCUSD on Binance, Kraken and KuCoin).
I also would have more work relating to python integration and strategy tester addons if this project goes well.