Night Rocket EA
- Sergio Garcia Lobo
- Версия: 1.4
- Активации: 5
Night Rocket EA is a night scalper Expert Advisor which trades during rollover period. The EA does not use martingale, grid or other risky methods. Every trade has its hard SL, but also virtual dynamic SL defined. It uses Market orders.
Because of its nature, my advice:
- It is mandatory to use ECN/RAW accounts with low commissions and low spreads. Account examples: ICMarkets Raw, FusionMarkets ZERO, Pepperstone Razor, etc.
- Use low ping VPS.
- I recommend using rebates services.
- For now, you can only use the EA on GMT+2/GMT+3 brokers like just mentioned. Most brokers use it.
- Start testing it with low balance. Minimum balance should be around 150€ with 1:100 leverage or more and default settings.
- Recommended pairs are: EURUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, EURCAD, EURAUD, AUDCAD and EURGBP.
- Use M15 timeframe.
- For each pair, open new chart and when you attach the EA, choose different Magic Number in EA settings for each chart/pair.
- You can change the risk with "Balance per 0.01 lot" parameter. Recommended default value (150). The lower the number, the higher the risk. My current signal's value is 100, but in the past it has been 33 (not recommended, too risky).
- To backtest the EA, chose Modelling "Every tick based on real ticks".
- On triple swap night the EA only opens trades if swap rate is positive.
- You can disable EA for trade over the weekend.
Default parameters are the recommended.
- ------> Welcome to Night Rocket Punch EA
- Magic number: EA Magic Number. ¡Very important! Use different Magic Number for each chart.
- EA Comment: Comment for trades
- Max. trades per day per pair: Maximun trades per pair per day. This is a security mechanism, if you use same Magic Number twice (it should not happen).
- ------> Money Management
- Fixed lot (0 = disabled): Configure for fixed lot configuration. For example: 0.01.
- Balance per 0.01 lot: Autolot configuration. For example, using 100 value, with 1000 USD balance, each entry will open 0.1 lot (100*0.01).
- Max. allowed spread in points: If spread is higher, EA does not open trades.
- ------> Do we use timer?
- Enable TIMER. GMT+2 (winter) / GMT+3 (summer). ICM, Fusion Markets, Pepperstone, Roboforex, etc.: If true, we use timer. If false, EA will open trades 24/7.
- If TIMER is true, start hour (broker server time): EA Start hour
- If TIMER is true, start minute (broker server time): EA Start minute
- If TIMER is true, stop hour (broker server time): EA Stop hour
- If TIMER is true, stop minute (broker server time): EA Stop minute
- ------> Do we use hard SL virtual SL apart?
- SL in points (0 without hard SL): Configure to use Hard SL.
- ------> Avoid trading on...
- Avoid triple swap night trades: If true, EA does not open new trades on triple swap night (Wednesday).
- Avoid friday -> monday night trades: If true, EA does not open new trades on friday night.
This is medium/long term EA, so results must be considered within one or two months of use.
I recommend disabling manually the EA on Holidays and during December 24, 25, 31 and January 1 nights, but it is not mandatory.