- Обсуждение (1)
Good results have been obtained on EURUSD and EURJPY using the most recent years for testing using specific trade criteria.
This expert advisor is meant to trade on a fifteen minute timeframe because it uses closes, lows, and highs for trade criteria. However, you can use it on any timeframe you choose.
The set files for EURUSD and EURJPY are in the comments section. Remember to adjust start and end times of the ranges to your brokers time.
I found EURUSD trades well taking the opposite side. It all depends on the pair.
- Choose what part of the bar prior to the breakout bar is inside of the range.
- Choose what part of the breakout bar is outside of the range.
- Choose to take only buys or only sells.
- Choose which days to trade.
- Trail stop with a trail step. Set both to the same value for breakeven.
- Fixed lots or calculate lot size by risk percentage. Determines lot size based on your balance, equity or free margin and the stop loss.
- Close the current pairs order by a certain time of day.
- Choose to use a fixed take profit and stop loss or use the range and range multiplier for TP/SL settings.
- Choose start and end time of Asia and London based on your time zone or choose to use a custom range.
- Limit the range in points for either Asia or London.
- Use CCI, MA, or ADX as trend filters. Price is above a value for buys and below for sells.
- If you are allowed to take hedging trades, you can set the maximum numbers of trades opened at one time.
- I will be adding additional modes and settings/features in future updates.