Price Action EURUSD
Price Action EURUSD is a fully automated Expert Advisor using price patterns and sentiment analysis to search for price breakout points.
The EA does Not use the Grid, martingale, hedging or any other risky strategies. All trades are protected by StopLoss !
Price Action EURUSD was optimized for 14 years period (2005 to 2019) or real tick data with variable spreads, execution delay simulations.
Spreads and Slippage filters functions built in protection
Optimum Price Action: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/596201
- All Symbols: true = One Chart Mode, false = trader can attach EA to trade preferred pairs
- Fixed Lot Size/ Lot per Balance / MaxRisk% per trade Money management modes
- Spreads/ Slippage Filters
- TradeOneDirectionOnly (useful for FIFO account)
- GMT Settings: select NY Broker Close / DST Mode (Europe/US) or ManualGMTOffset
Timeframe: H1 and H4
One Chart Setup: Enable these pairs in Market Watch --> Attach Price Action EURUSD to EURUSD H1 Chart, All Symbols = True, System Number = 0 , set correct GMT Adjustment settings --> Check Dashboard GMT Adjustment Time should be the same as Alpari MT4/ EET --> When chart candle closed, check MT4 Journal to see all systems loaded
- Recommended Brokers: New York Close Broker (GMT+2 +3): Alpari, ICMarkets, TickMill, GlobalPrime etc.
- Minimum balance: 300$ with 0.01 lot size
*Important for Backtesting:
For proper backtest, set All Symbols = False, System_Number = 0. Backtest Timeframe H1/H4, preferably to test in Every Tick
Change GMT Adjustment settings so GMT Adjustment Time is the same with Alpari MT4 or European Eastern Time (EET). The easiest way is to use a NY Close Broker (Alpari, ICMarkets etc.) then select appropriate DST settings ( Europe/US).
EA only acts when H1 Candle closes so Open Price testing is similar to Every Tick testing