Stop Hunting EA
Stop Hunting's trading strategies:
- Identify the Stop Loss zone of retail and weak hand players
- This zone is the breaking point of market where smart money can see and stop out small traders, then move the market in a clear direction
- SH EA then use internal algo to put limit/ stop orders at these levels to trade either pro-trend or counter-trend
Stop Hunting EA is also included in Optimum Price Action EA
Optimum Price Action: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/596201
Stop Hunting EA: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/596203
Every sub-strategy within SH EA must be able to pass a rigorous set of robustness criteria
- Back Test from 2005 to 2019 Every Tick, Variable spreads
- Must also be profitable in correlated pairs
- Surrounding parameters must also be profitable
- Performed well during stress test of high spreads and high slippage condition.
- Non Martingale, Grid, Hedge or any volume manipulation
- EA Setup is investor-friendly. Setup is very simple with One chart setting. Simply attach the EA to EURUSD H1 chart, choose the broker settings and you’re good to go
- Run well on multiple pairs, multiple timeframes and market conditions
- Totally different strategies from MITO EA, offering completely new portfolio of strategies
- All Symbols: true = One Chart Mode, false = trader can attach Stop Hunt to trade preferred pairs
- Fixed Lot Size/ Lot per Balance / MaxRisk% per trade Money management modes
- Spreads/ Slippage Filters
- TradeOneDirectionOnly (useful for FIFO account)
- GMT Settings: select NY Broker Close / DST Mode (Europe/US) or ManualGMTOffset
AUDCAD, AUDUSD, AUDCHF, AUDJPY, AUDNZD, AUDUSD, CADCHF, CADJPY, CHFJPY, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURNZD, EURUSD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, GBPNZD, GBPUSD, NZDCAD, NZDCHF, NZDJPY, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY, XAUUSD
Timeframe: H1 and H4
Remember to enable these pairs in Market Watch!
- Recommended Brokers: New York Close Broker (GMT+2 +3): Alpari, ICMarkets, TickMill, GlobalPrime etc, although other brokers work the same but you have to change GMT Adjustment settings.
- Minimum balance: 400$ with 0.01 lot size
*Important for Backtesting:
For proper backtest, set All Symbols = False, System_Number = 0. Backtest Timeframe H1 only ( as the systems use H1 and H4 TF to trade), preferably to test in Every Tick
Change GMT Adjustment settings so GMT Adjustment Time is the same with Alpari MT4 or European Eastern Time (EET). The easiest way is to use a NY Close Broker (Alpari, ICMarkets etc.) then select appropriate DST settings ( Europe/US).
EA only acts when H1 Candle closes so Open Price testing is similar to Every Tick testing