Flexible Trade Manager
Flexible trade manager is a simple and effective trading tool for setting new order and see additional characteristics before opening with predefined risk.
It allows you observe the risk and potential profit. You can store orders virtually or place them to broker server.
For easier work is everything mapped on the keyboard and Includes shortcuts for the analysis of the chart - Lines, boxes, Fib, arrows
- Raises traders' efficiency by using the keyboard's shortcuts, so we can focus just on the best trade execution of trades.
- Helps you stay organized, with a trading plan feature that keeps your trade ideas stored in the platform.
- Easily activate/deactivate all orders with just one click on the mouse or keyboard.
- Has ability to trade a diagonal trendline or channel bounce or break out.
- Automatically manage the trades - Break Even / Partial close in X % distance to TP.
Flexible Trade Manager EA is required for automatic operations - FREE DOWNLOAD
Blog post - step-by-step ICT strategy for external liquidity raids.
Automatic lot size calculation based on
- Percent per trade %
- Fixed Money ($) per trade
- Fix Lot Risk
- Keyboard B - Buy trade projection
- Keyboard S - Sell trade projection
- Keyboard D - Delete trade projection
- Numeric 3 - extends the projection / define the level
- Numeric 7 - colouring on/off
- Numeric 8 - Activate /Deactivate order
- Numeric 9 - Delete trade projection
Back testing mode
- Numeric 0 - 1.hit -hide the info / 2.hit -hide more info /3.hit - hide 30% of the chart Visual Strategy back testing mode
- Numeric 1 - calculates results of your back test
- Numeric 2 - deletes back tests results