The Expert Advisor adapts to any symbol with any spread. This is not a scalper and not arbitration. The algorithm uses averaging positions. Proven to work on real account (see screenshots). The robot supports simultaneous work with any number of characters. Good for rebate. Use it on M15. For more information and recommendations, see below.
The EA each tick calculates the direction and amount and, on this basis, opening and closing positions. Stop loss is the option "Regenerate after DD,%" - restart the EA after a drawdown (in percentage) on the symbol where the EA is running.
- Recommended Intel Core-i3 (low mode), Core i5 (middle mode) and Core i7 (high mode).
- Required free RAM: low – 1 MB/symbol, middle – 10 MB/symbol and high – 100 MB/symbol.
- Continuous operation of the terminal and an Internet connection.
- Restriction orders > 500.
- It is recommended choosing a Deposit amount (in dollars) exceeding the value of Risk; if the Deposit is not enough, then use a cent account.
- Connect the Rebate option.
- Before you start trading in real mode, check the EA in the strategy tester at least on the control points to estimate the Risk and Frequency parameters. Adjust them if necessary.
- Time Filter – time filter; HourStart – start; HourEnd - end hour by the terminal time;
- Hedging (or Сlosing) Before Weekend – hedging (or closing if FIFO=true) before weekend;
- Hour Of Closing Before Weekend – hour of closing before the weekend;
- Volume Filter – filter of volatility;
- Volume Limit (0 - auto, not 0 - manual) – limit of volatility;
- kVolume, work if Volume Limit=0 – volatility multiplication factor;
- HourOfDeletingHedge – hedge removal hour;
- Antitrend Filter – Antitrend filter;
- ----- From, relative lots – the filter works when the value of relative lots is greater than this parameter;
- Auto Reverse – Auto Reverse filter;
- ----- From, relative lots – start the filter operation;
- ----- To, relative lots – end of the filter operation;
- Reduce Positions – reduce opening orders on the same candle;
- AutoSave – autosave;
- Risk – risk;
- Strategy – strategy;
- Adaptive – automatic calculation of volatility (applicable to Strategy_1 and Strategy_2);
- AdaptiveBars (work if Adaptive=True) - number of bars for calculating the volatility in the Adaptive mode;
- ManualVolatility (work if Adaptive=False) - setting volatility manually;
- Loading – load (low – 100-1000 calculations per tick, middle – 1000-10 000, high – 10 000 - 100 000);
- Frequency – trade frequency (<0.001 – high, >0.01 – low). The interval between performed deals is Frequency*Balance/Risk;
- Max.Total lots relative value – maximum total volume = Max.lot relative value*Balance/Risk;
- Auto regeneration – automatic restart of the EA;
- Forced Regeneration – forced restart of the EA (works if Auto regeneration =True);
- Auto Regenerate From Days – when auto regeneration is enabled, restart is performed after a specified number of days;
- Regenerate after DD,% – reset the EA after it has experienced a drawdown;
- Close And Stop After DD,% – once the specified drawdown is reached, the EA closes the open direction and stops trading;
- Close And Stop If Equity Less – if the account equity is less than this parameter, the EA closes the open direction and stops trading;
- Stop Open New If DD More – stop opening positions if the drawdown is greater than the specified parameter;
- Slippage – maximum acceptable slippage in points;
- Magic Number – unique number of the EA's trades;
- Orders Comment - order comment;
- FIFO - enable/disable FIFO mode for some brokers;
- Fixed Balance (if=0, then FixBalance=AccountBalance) - fix the balance. All the calculations will be based on this parameter. 0 - use the current account balance;
- Open And Close Positions Equal To DeltaLot - open/close orders with size equal to DeltaLot;
- Partition close - allow partial closing of orders;
- Limit Orders of Symbol (0 - No Limits) - limit opening orders for the current symbol, 0 - no limits;
- Limit Total Orders (0 - No Limits) - limit opening all orders with the current MagicNumber, 0 - no limits.
- Commission - compensation of trade commission.
2. Added option SpreadLimit. If the current spread is above this parameter, the EA will operate in the position closing mode.
3. Changed the default settings. VolumeFilter=False (wasTrue), Strategy=Strategy_1 (was Strategy_2), Loading=Low (was Middle_High).
4. Changes allowing to trade on periods other than M15, but note that on other periods the algorithm will be different. The EA has been developed and is recommended for use on the M15 timeframe.
5. Added Strategy_low for quick testing.
2) Added the Commission parameter
Stop Open New If DD More - Stop opening new positions if the current drawdown has exceeded this parameter.
- Open And Close Positions Equal To DeltaLot=False – open and close orders with a volume equal to DeltaLot;
- Partition close=True – partial closing of positions; If you want an order to completely close, set to False;
- Limit Orders of Symbol (0 - No Limits)=0 – limit opening positions for this symbol;
- Limit Total Orders (0 - No Limits)=0 – limit opening positions for all symbols with the current Magic Number.
Fixed a rounding off to the minimum lot size to prevent frequent openings and closures of small positions.
Added the daily renewal of the medium volatility values for ”Volume Filter” (works if Volume Limit=0, Adaptive=True). Previosuly, this value was updated only during the regeneration process. If the value of the Volume Limit=0, Adaptive=False, the value of volatility is 800 and Volume Limit=800*kVolume;
When the maximum level of open positions on the account is reached, only a notification is activated.
2. Added saving the Fixed Balance parameter.
1. Returned control procedure MaxLots, as in version 1.10.
2. Fixed loading settings MaxLots and DeltaLots from version 1.10.
3. Fixed display line of the trading channel.
4. Fixed alert on exceeding the Volume Limit.
5. Added option HourAutoDeleteHedge - hour, the next day after which a hedge order (set because of an excess volatility) is removed.
6. Added option kVolume, the multiplication factor Volume Limit, works if Volume Limit=0.
7. Added Time Filter. Orders are hedged at the end of the trade. In the beginning of a trade, the hedge order is deleted, while open orders remain.
7.a. HourStart - trading start time, in hours of the terminal time.
7.b. HourEnd - trading end time, in hours of the terminal time.
8. When FIFO = True, hedging is replaced by remembering and closing all positions (for Volume Filter, Time Filter).
9. Added option HourOfDeletingHedge - hour, the next day after which a hedge order is removed. Default = 1.
a. Volume Filter — enable/disable filter;
b. Volume Limit — level volatility in points (0-auto); Recommended 80-200.
- Added lines showing the levels.
- Added filter Antitrend; Parameters:
a. Antitrend Filter – enable /disable filter;
b. ----- From, relative lots – the filter works, if Relative Lots is larger than this value. Recommended 0.001-1
- Added option AutoReverse; Parameters:
a. Auto Reverse – enable/disable option;
b. ----- From, relative lots - the filter works, if Relative Lots is larger than this value. Recommended 0.001-1
c. ----- To, relative, lots - the filter works, if Relative Lots is below this value. Recommended 0.001-1
- Added option Reduсe Positions - Reduces the number of positions during strong movements. true/false — disable enable.
- Added AutoSave MaxLots and Frequency;
- Changed the MaxLots control procedure, internal calculations of the lot (Relative Lots) will not exceed MaxLots.
- Added button Set Hedge. Opens a locking position. It opens an opposite order for the pair, the trade is terminated until the locking position is removed.
- Added button Delete Hedge. Removes the previously opened locking position. When pressed, removes the locking order, internal calculations are moved to a distance from the open price to the Close price of the locking order. Trading is resumed.
- Changed Pause button assignment. Now when the button is pressed, the trade is terminated, but the activity of all the buttons is maintained.
- Added option to Forced Regeneration. Not waiting for orders to be closed. Works when the Auto Regeneration is enabled.
- Added parameter to Close&Stop after DD,% - close positions and stop trading for the pair after the drawdown.
- Added parameter to Close&Stop If Equity Less – close positions and stop trading for the pair if Equity is less than the value of the parameter.
- Changed the default parameter Loading to middle-high.
2. Fixed an error in the Regenerate After DD% function. Fixed erroneous cyclic restart of the EA.
3. Increased operation speed by 5-10% due to the code optimization.
2) Added the "Close&Stop" button – if pressed, the EA will stop trading after a series of orders is closed. When the event comes, it will give an alert.
3) Fixed the code to prevent "hanging up" of the EA.
2. Added some security checks.
1. Upgraded the autosave function.
1. Added AutoSave of the EA every 15 minutes (the AutoSave parameter), as well as manually saving (the Save button). After saving, you can reset the terminal and the Advisor. AutoSave will save your position against accidental closure of the terminal. AutoSave in the "high" mode with multiple currencies may cause some delays in the work of the expert (if this happens, turn off AutoSave).
2. Added the Pause button. When it is clicked, the EA stops opening lots. Good to use before news release. The caption on the button is illuminated red when pause is clicked.
3. Added the FIFO for USA parameter. Closing orders by FIFO rule for the USA.
4. Added the ability to change the comment to orders.
5. Increased download speed.
6. Added the Reverse button. It reverses all positions of the current symbol.