Wall Street Scalper MT5
A scalping robot of a new generation should be developed using Artificial Intelligence. Suitable for scalping trading on one of the most popular US Wall Street 30 index (US30).
The strategy has passed months of tests on real and demo accounts and is currently being used on several investment accounts with different Profit/Risk ratios.
Risky methods and strategies are not used: grid, martingale or topping up. Each trade has a Stop Loss and Take Profit.
The Expert Advisor is fully optimized and ready to work. Add the US30 Scalper to the US30 M15 index chart.
Use a broker with a low spread. Before using on a live account, test on a demo account for 12 weeks to make sure that the expert is completely suitable for your broker.
Recommended Broker: http://icmarkets.com/?camp=55726 or you can use any broker with spread <200.
A scalper can have drawdown periods of up to 30% when choosing a high Profit/Risk ratio.
- Show News Panel - show the News panel
- Use News Filter - use the News filter
- Trade direction - choosing the direction of trade
- Lot Type: Fixed/Auto - lot calculation parameter
- Fixed lot (constant) - fixed (constant) lot size
- Profit/Risk Ratio - the automatic lot size is determined based on the Profit/Risk ratio
- Take Profit - profit level
- Stop Loss - stop loss level
- Max orders at the same time - the maximum number of orders at one time
- Max Spread Protection - set the normal spread value of your broker
- News Filter - News Filter parameters
- Day settings - Time and date Filter parameters
- Panel settings - panel parameters