High and Low of Day and Week
The indicator places levels on the chart: day and week high, day and week low. When the price crosses the high's level upwards or the low's level downwards, the indicator beeps and send a notification (Alert) indicating a direction and an instrument by which crossing has occurred.
- DrawCrossPoint - drawing points of intersection of levels by the price.
- DayWidth - daily level width.
- ColorDayHigh - color of daily high level.
- ColorDayLow - color of daily low level.
- WeekWidth - weekly level width.
- ColorWeekHigh - color of weekly high level.
- ColorWeekLow - color of weekly low level.