RFX EasyTrade Demo
RFX EasyTrade is a professional panel to make your trades as easy as possible. You can perform scalping as efficient as possible, draw a box or a trend line and let RFX EasyTrade to catch a breakout and manage the trade. You can set pending orders and set Order-Cancels-Order easily. If you are a fan of Martingale strategy, just set a few settings on the panel, and let RFX EasyTrade to perform the rest. You can trade based on time, just set the timer and a trade will be opened and managed automatically. There is a very simple Money Management calculator that lets you calculate the risk, lot size and stop loss of your trades just in one click. Do you need to access the information about your trade and the currency pair trading? Just click the Info tab and you will see all information you need.
Note: This version works on AUDCAD symbol only. For the full version, please visit: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/7984
- Stop Loss (pips): Initial stop loss value for the panel in pips.
- Take Profit (pips): Initial take profit value for the panel in pips.
- Lot Size: Initial lot size value for the panel.
- Start Trailing After (pips): The panel automatically starts trailing the stop loss of each and every position opened by the panel after a position is in this value in profit in pips. This is the initial value, you can change it on the panel.
- Trailing Stop (pips): The trailing stop in pips. This is the initial value, you can change it on the panel.
- Move SL Every (pips): The panel moves the stop loss of a position if the price increased/decreased at least this value in pips. This is the initial value, you can change it on the panel.
- Slippage (pips): Slippage value in pips. It is recommended to set this value basing on your brokers' average slippage (default = 1.0 pip).
- Max Try: The number of tries for opening/closing a position by the panel (default = 1).
- Magic Number: Magic number for the positions opened and managed by the panel. This number would help you not to be interfered with your other EAs running on the same account.
Note: This panel needs Arial font, which you can download from the Comments section. It is one of the standard pre-installed fonts in Windows OS, though.
- A bug in Martingale function fixed.