AV Trade History
- Anja Vivia Vogel
- Version: 1.4
- Updated: 25 March 2023
- Activations: 10
"AV Trade History" is an indicator for MetaTrader 4, which similar to the MetaTrader 5 "Trade History" or "Show trade history" setting, shows the closed trades on the chart.
NEW: now also runs in the strategy tester.
- Visibility is increased by line thickness and free choice of color.
- Additional information about the trade is visible when hovering over it, e.g. ticket, magic, comment, direction, lots, pips, profit.
- Magic and order comment can be filtered, the symbol of the chart is automatically filtered.
- Colors and line settings are changeable.
- The RGB colors of the MT5 can be selected alternatively.
- The two colors mean either buy/sell or profit/loss.
- The arrows can be switched on and off. Helpful if arrows are already displayed. I like the setting with only initial arrows.
- The visible information is selectable.
Please report bugs.